The Grant-Writing Team
The Fund-development professionals of Not-Profit Grant Writers have successfully developed, researched and written award-winning proposals and responses to RFPs and NOFAs since 1985, serving a broad variety of not-to-profit clients and organizations in the U.S and abroad. The group specializes in fund-development for organizations with IRS 501(c)(3) status. However, because of increased demand, in recent years we have raised millions of dollars for profit-making organizations as well.
Not-For-Profit Grant Writers has contacts with large and small organizations such as the boys and Girls Clubs, health agencies, training programs, women’s organizations, business associations and others.
- We have helped many organizations acquire first time grants from donors. Most recently, Not-For-Profit Grant Writers prepared six responses to the New York State RFA (Request for Applications) to provide up to $150,000 in telemedicine funding to qualifying home health care agencies in New York State. All six applicants were awarded grants out of numerous applications submitted statewide.
- Recently, our writers prepared a response to an RFP to secure $3,580,000 for a University to provide distance learning programs for health-career workers.
- In another instance, our writers secured more than $3,000,000 in funds for a nursing home quality improvement demonstration program.
- Our writers also prepared a response to an RFP to secure $1,000,000 to support the development of a Comprehensive Prenatal-Perinatal Services Network for a health advocacy group in Bronx, New York. The application was the only one selected out of a field of other candidates for the program funds.
- In response to an RFP we secured $750,000 in parental support training funds for use in the New York City Public school system. The application, prepared by our writers was selected along with 5 others out of a field of 24 candidates. Other examples of funds raised include $150,000 for a national business association, $345,000 for a job training organization, $35,000 for a women’s welfare-to-work program, $55,000 for an after-school organization, $49,000 for a Boys and Girls Club.
Why Choose Not-For-Profit Grant Writers?
Our fund-development team helps you raise dollars for your organization because we:
- Write clearly and persuasively
- Possess knowledge of the non-profit world
- Perform expert editing services
- Write in a crisp, persuasive style
- Are trained in grant-writing practices
- Provide current research data for proposal content
Let us help your organization do the same